• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jurassic World: Blockbuster Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jurassic World: Blockbuster Edition:

It seems that nowadays it is trend, that the films must last as much as possible,Jurassic World is a film that was clearly made to last 1 hour and a half, but then they decided to add a boring divorce subplot, '' militarize the 009 '' (Whaaaaaaats?) And a romance that adds so little to history that it seems As if the actors had improvised and the director would have laughed to film the scene again.

Ironman23 has built a new narrative, removed all the boring elements of the movie and even adding a couple of winks to the original (I love listening the Jurassic Park theme again !!!)

I really think that for the most part this edition worked perfectly, I guess my only problem is that as stated below, the character of the CEO of Jurassic World, always changes his motivation to advance the plot, Now it's like the first movie ?. Hell, no. But he did not need to be. It's just a monster movie of entertainment and popcorn.

It is a vast improvement over the original movie. I would lie if I said I miss something or notice that something was gone ..

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/jurassic-world-blockbuster-edition/discussions/9171/

Top Bottom