• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Teresa Banks and the Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Teresa Banks and the Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer:

Twin Peaks has always interested me. It was quirky, funny, terrifying, and creepy all at the same time. David Lynch has a unique perspective on the world to be able to construct a story the way he does. When I became aware of the movie I needed to see it. It was much darker than the TV series and I actually enjoyed it more.

To be able to see the movie with all of the deleted scenes added back into the main cut made it that much more enjoyable for me personally. As others have stated the added material only makes sense if the watcher has seen the TV series first. I enjoyed the small extra cuts that involved the ring. For some reason I was never really certain what role it played in the overall story but in this version its involvement is much more clear to me.

This is a dark, dirty, and gritty movie that exposes the things about people that normally one wouldn't want to see. With Q2's edit it is a much more well rounded experience and ties into the TV series perfectly making it a great edition to the Twin Peaks family.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/twin-peaks...-seven-days-of-laura-palmer/discussions/9161/

Back
Top Bottom