• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Phantasm: Revision fanedit combines all five films into one 90 minute feature

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As noted on various horror sites, a documentary film-maker by the name of Jorge Torres-Torres has created a 90 minute fanedit of the Phantasm series and uploaded it to Vimeo:

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, that was quick. Video has already been pulled.

Fortunately, I was able to save a copy of the original upload file from Vimeo, so assuming that it's up to scratch technically, I can submit it to IFDB and make it available if others are interested in seeing it.

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I meant to update this thread sooner - I've watched the edit and i think it's up to the standards required by the Academy (bearing in mind the quality of some of the source materials), so I have started the submission process.

In the meantime if anyone wants to see it, PM me for details.

Top Bottom