If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

January 2019 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

IFDB Down
(12-08-2016, 01:55 PM)TM2YC Wrote: I just went to submit a new fanedit to ifdb and it would not allow me enter a new source-film-title. The "Add" button has disappeared. This is only a problem with fanedits of new properties (Hobbit edits should be fine). I've entered an existing but wrong source-film for my listing temporarily.

The setting is right and should be accepting new editors and titles but for some reason it's not. I've got a support ticket in with the developer to see if this is another bug in their code.
So it was another bug. IFDB has been updated and should be working right again.
The red rating stars are very noss and go well with the new FE logo. I notice them more than the yellow stars.

Plus, the red stars didn't make me think even once about communism. Big Grin
(12-08-2016, 07:38 PM)Q2 Wrote: So it was another bug. IFDB has been updated and should be working right again.

Checked and confirmed. You're a miracle worker Scotty.