If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

January 2019 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

IFDB Down
IFDB experienced a slight hiccup during an update. Please be patient while we work to bring it back online.
IFDB is back up. Sorry about the minor hiccup. There was a bug in the update that crashed the updating process and broke the site. It's now patched and operational.
Thank you Q2!
I almost moved this thread because I thought it was about a sequel to Black Hawk Down.
Yes, nice work Q2. Heart attack over.
(12-08-2016, 12:37 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: I almost moved this thread because I thought it was about a sequel to Black Hawk Down.

suggested sequel names:

Black Hawk Down 2: Even More Down
Black Hawk Down 2: Black Hawk Downer
Black Hawk Down 2: Blacker Hawk Down
Black Hawk Down 2: Black Eagle Down
Black Hawk Down 2: None More Black Hawk Down
Black Hawk Down 2: Black Hawk Risen
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
Senkyu, kyutu, senkyu.
(12-08-2016, 12:40 PM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: Black Hawk Down 2: Black Eagle Down

production detail: The Black Eagle would still sound like a Red-tailed Hawk.
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
Sorry to spoil the Black Hawk Down pun-party but there is still at least one problem with ifdb.

I just went to submit a new fanedit to ifdb and it would not allow me enter a new source-film-title. The "Add" button has disappeared. This is only a problem with fanedits of new properties (Hobbit edits should be fine). I've entered an existing but wrong source-film for my listing temporarily.
Thank you Q2 for the updates!