• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LOLITA(1997) extended edition

Dluppers

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LOLITA EXTENDED EDITION

resizefinallolita3ddvdcover.jpg

This is a very controversial film,but it is also one of my favourite,(i'm not a perv or anything,i just think it is a very interesting story and really makes you think)i don't see many people being interested in this film,and i might get some shit for even posting this.
i had been contemplating whether to post this edit or not for a while,but decided to post it any way.the deleted scenes aren't the same quality as the original movie,(people might moan about them, in the quality they are in)but i wanted to add them anyway,as i think the film deserves to have it's original story told.

plot: Humbert Humbert, a British professor coming to the US to teach, rents a room in Charlotte Haze's house, but only after he sees her 14-year-old daughter, Dolores (Lolita), to whom he is immediately attracted. Though he hates the mother, he marries her as this is the only way to be close to the girl, who will prove to be too mature for her age. They start a journey together, trying to hide they're not just (step)father and daughter, throughout the country, being followed by someone whom Humbert first suspects to be from the police. The profound jealousy, and maybe some guilt from the forbidden love, seem slowly to drive the man emotionally labile.

what kind of fanedit extended edition = EE/maybe workprint(not sure)
original film name:lolita
new film name :lolita extended edition
edit crew name : Dluppers
Date Original Film Was Released :1997
Date Edit Was Released :13/10/08
Original Runtime :131 min
New Runtime :153 min
Amount of time Added :22 min

scene 1 - something in her eye
in this scene humbert is working at his desk when lolita interrupts him with something in her eye,and humbert has a interesting way to help her

scene 2 - sofa
after lolitas mum leaves humbert in charge of lolita while she goes out,they share a playful moment on the sofa

scene 3 - hour glass lake
in the original film we see humbert and his wife arrive at the lake but we don't see them swimming,this scene shows humbert imaging drowning his wife in the lake while he is swimming with her

scene 4 - the enchanted hunter
after humbert picks lolita up from summer camp after her mother has died,they stay at a hotel for the night,this scene extends the original scene in the film after lolita has gone to bed and humbert wonders downstairs

scene 5 - rehearsing the play
this scene shows lolita rehearsing her play lines at home while humbert watches her

scene 6 - wace post office
this scene shows humbert and lolita pull into the town of wace,they talk about it earlier in the film but for some reason its never shown in the original film,this scene shows what happens when humbert thinks he has lost lolita in wace

scene 7 - swimming
just a small scene where humbert is watching lolita swim

there are 2 more deleted scenes on the dvd,but i decided not to use them,because they didn't really fit into the film

Your intention for this fanedit:my intention was to beef up the beginning portion of the film,it felt a little rushed to me
Your way to achieve your intention:i added 7 deleted scenes back into the film , these delve deeper into the relationship between humbert and lolita
Hardware and software information (what did you use to create your fanedit):
dvdDecrypter
tmpgenc mpeg editior 2
super video converter
besweet
adobe premiere
autogk

because i don't think this will be popular at all ,i decided to do a avi ,if it turns out that people want a DVD i will do one
avi details
XVID 640x352 res
stereo mp3 audio
1.36GB

your cover says DVD. Can you create one for the avi too?

boon23 said:
your cover says DVD. Can you create one for the avi too?
yeah i suppose i can,i never thought of that,because i thought people would convert it to dvd them selves if they liked it,i do this,sometimes its better than downloading an entire dvd-r
i'll fix it later

I am just saying, because mine like many dvd players can play xvid and divx too, so no conversion is needed.

boon23 said:
I am just saying, because mine like many dvd players can play xvid and divx too, so no conversion is needed.
I've updated the download link for the cover to include a avi cover as requested.
on a second note,is there any point is asking for this to be put on the main site,because i know you strive for quality,which is understandable and the deleted scenes in this edit aren't really up to par(picture quality wise) with the rest of the film,but all other technical points are spot on....just wondering ???

no need to ask, it will go up.
But it seems the programmer we are paying took the day off.. ;-)

Hello and welcome but for gods sake have a read of the FAQS and Rules before you start posting and offering to pay people for copyright material. That's illegal don't you know?

nOmArch said:
Hello and welcome but for gods sake have a read of the FAQS and Rules before you start posting and offering to pay people for copyright material. That's illegal don't you know?

^

Thanks for this release!
Anyway I would like to know on witch position are placed extra scenes so I can make an HD version ;)
I own the Blu-ray
Cheers,

Can anyone please provide the link for download the " Lolita 1997 Extended Edition "

Thanks for this release!
Anyway I would like to know on witch position are placed extra scenes so I can make an HD version ;)
I own the Blu-ray
Cheers,
Can I get the extended version download link of lolita

Back
Top Bottom