• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Are There Any 'Bugs' With Your Software That Make Editing Easier?

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just curious if some of you have any random 'bugs' in your editing software that aren't detrimental to the process and that actually make editing a lot easier. 

I got the editing bug from my brother ten years ago, and back when my brother worked with movie maker, he had a transition option that didn't quite work the way it ought to, I believe it was the circle option, he was using it for some (by this community's standards) choppy Star Wars edits at the time, but instead of transitioning smoothly with the circle dissolve  effect , it carried over the audio and just switched directly to the scene. He used that for other edits to great effect, all the way up until the computer crashed. Then when he rebooted it, the transition effect worked as it normally did.

Top Bottom