• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ALIEN COVENANT

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm somewhat dismayed that it didn't turn out to be called 'Prometheus 2: The Secret of the Ooze' after all...  https://forums.fanedit.org/showthread.php?tid=7625   :p

alien-covenant-1280.jpg

With the recent flurry of news and leaked images concerning the PROMETHEUS follow-up, I thought it was time to bring up ALIEN COVENANT. 

Being a huge fan of ALIEN over the years, PROMETHEUS was one of my most anticipated movies ever (especially after seeing it's atmospheric first teaser trailer)...but I ended up being sorely disappointed with quite a lot of things about it.  However, I'm interested to see what it's follow-up will bring...but will be going in with much lower expectations this time.

Anyway, to kick things off, here's a selection of some behind-the-scenes pics of sets and prop designs which have been doing the rounds recently for anyone who hasn't seen them yet.  

BUT BE WARNED - there's some VERY 'spoiler-ish' images here...so peek at your own risk!

3047489-set.jpg

346751D800000578-3600337-image-a-72_1463723010726.jpg

346749D400000578-0-image-a-63_1463721781262.jpg

Alien-Covenant-eggs.jpg

Alien-Covenant-2.jpg

Alien-Covenant-3.jpg

Alien-Covenant-4.jpg

Alien-Covenant-5-1.jpg

alien-1-1.jpg

alien-covenant.png

In addition, I really liked Guy Pearce's performance in the viral 'TEDTalk' clip, so I'm pleased to see that he will finally get to appear as himself WITHOUT his 'old man' makeup...as he's going to briefly feature as YOUNGER 'Weyland' in this one!   :)

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the update.
I resisted looking at images.
will watch whatever is released, then await a FE edit.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
will watch whatever is released, then await a FE edit.

Yeah, I suspect that there will eventually be a better re-cut of ALIEN COVENANT from someone here...and that's my opinion before Ridley's cut is even released.  :p  

I originally hoped that I was going to end up loving every single frame and line of dialogue in PROMETHEUS (just as I loved every moment of ALIEN)...however, due to it having so many issues for me from start to finish, I ended up working out a comprehensive cut-list for my own ideal version a while back.  But until I can get around to it someday, Agent 9's excellent 'Special Edition' remains my preferred version of the movie in the meantime - 

I'm really hoping that ALIEN COVENANT will have far less issues for me, in comparison.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, here's the 1st official poster...and the release date has been moved forward 3 months from August 4th next year to May 19th instead!  (it was originally going to be out in October, so it's interesting that it's now a Summer release)

www.slashfilm.com/first-alien-covenant-poster/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22nd POST

So here's my proposed NEW OPENING for ROGUE ONE now.

There's a LOT I like about this movie, but once again there's plenty throughout it which I'd prefer to discard or alter.  However, the MAIN thing I would change for myself is the way the entire beginning was structured.  My own preference would be to start off with Jyn as an adult, rather than as a child...and luckily, there's a straightforward way to do this without scrapping all of the early scenes.

But before I start, I'd like to mention the opening title introduction to the movie first - 

Like others, I really missed the familiar 20th Century Fox logo and fanfare when this was released, but to also have it open SILENTLY without the usual STAR WARS title and scroll theme music too, felt really jarring at the time...and seemed pretty weak sauce compared to the triumphant introduction of previous entries in the franchise.

And on top of that, I didn't care for the fact that the new silver LUCASFILM logo and it's follow-up blue wording had been shrunk in size compared to THE FORCE AWAKENS intro, as seen here -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2.jpg

But since I'd always prefer to use ROGUE ONE to conclude my personal 'Star Wars saga' viewing order on, I'm content for the likes of it and other 'standalone' movie storylines such as SOLO to start off less-bombastically than the 'main saga' chapters do anyway, as a way to differentiate them somewhat...as I just look on them as an additional fun watch AFTER the 'main' 9-chapter 'SKYWALKER' storyline finishes.

However...I'd prefer to alter the current opening intro a little for myself, to restore just a bit more of that 'Star Warsy' anticipation which I missed...so here's how I'd do it -

We START OFF with the familiar STAR WARS title, as it SILENTLY recedes away from us and fades out  -

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-3.jpg

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-4.jpg

...and then we CUT* the LARGER silver LUCASFILM logo from THE FORCE AWAKENS -

latest

...before the LARGER blue wording from THE FORCE AWAKENS appears and eventually fades out too - 

starwars1-movie-screencaps.com-1.jpg

...and then we CUT* to the ROGUE ONE title receding away from us as the main theme music kicks in -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-851.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-852.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as the music fades away, and we get our first introduction to Jyn Erso -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-853.jpg

...as a drip on her forehead wakes her up and she sits upright, and we end on this shot -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-869.jpg

NOTE - Jyn actually sits more fully upright than shown in the shot above. 

ALSO - I'd prefer to discard the shot which appears at this point of Jyn wiping her forehead - https://i2.wp.com/caps.pictures/201/6-rogueone/full/rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-878.jpg?strip=all , and I'd also prefer to discard the shot of her sleeping alien cellmate which then appears immediately after - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201/6-rogueone/full/rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-896.jpg?strip=all

...and then we CUT* to Jyn sitting upright, as she looks out her prison cell to see a stormtrooper guard walk past -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-897.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-919.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-920.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-932.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-942.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as the music swells and we head to the RING OF KAFRENE TRADING OUTPOST -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-943.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-951.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-960.jpg

...as we pan down to a busy marketplace, and get our first introduction to Cassian Andor - 

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-961.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-964.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-966.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-969.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-980.jpg

...and we end on this shot -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-985.jpg

NOTE - I'd prefer to discard the shot which appears at this point of the aliens at the food stall, to quicken the pace here slightly - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201/6-rogueone/full/rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-990.jpg?strip=all

( NOTE: I've reached the screenshot limit for this post, so will continue on in my next post )

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The first poster is wonderfuland I am looking forward to “Prometheus”, which I haven’t seen, and will then watch Agent 9’s special edition.  The one thing which to me isn’t very clear right now is… is this  ‘prequel’ series a trilogy?  If it is, is Prometheus the first of the trilogy or a trilogy’ prequel…?  This is bonkers..

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canon Editor said:
The one thing which to me isn’t very clear right now is… is this  ‘prequel’ series a trilogy?  If it is, is Prometheus the first of the trilogy or a trilogy’ prequel…?  This is bonkers..

PROMETHEUS was originally intended to be the 1st instalment of a prequel 'trilogy' set before the events of ALIEN...but it seems like Ridley is now hoping to do 4 prequels instead -

www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-alien-covenant-844051

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

23rd POST ( continued from 22nd post above )

...and then we CUT* to Cassian continuing to walk through the busy marketplace as a stormtrooper approaches -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-999.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1008.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1009.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1014.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as Cassian turns to run down an alley, and meets up with a contact who's nervously waiting to tell him some news from Jedha.  The contact tells Cassian "AN IMPERIAL PILOT...ONE OF THE CARGO DRIVERS, HE DEFECTED YESTERDAY...HE'S TELLING PEOPLE THEY'RE MAKING A WEAPON...THE KYBER CRYSTALS, THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE FOR!"  

Then Cassian asks "WHAT KIND OF WEAPON?", as the contact anxiously tries to leave saying "LOOK, I HAVE TO GO"...

...as Cassian suddenly grabs him and shoves him back, demanding "WHAT KIND OF WEAPON?!"

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1088.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1089.jpg

...as the contact yells "A PLANET KILLER!"

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1090.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1092.jpg

NOTE - This isn't a biggie by any means, but I'd prefer to discard the shot which appears at this point of the contact yelling "THAT'S WHAT HE CALLED IT!", as he knocks Cassian's hand away - https://i2.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1093.jpg?strip=all , because Cassian is then seen to still be holding the contact's coat in the next shot immediately afterwards...and although the contact's face is not lined up exactly between the two shots I'd join together instead, I reckon it would look less jarring in motion than seeing Cassian still holding his jacket after being shrugged off...as the contact is then seen to shrug off Cassian's hand just afterwards anyway.

...and then we CUT* to Cassian taken aback as he says "A PLANET KILLER?..." in a hushed tone - 

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1095.jpg

...as the contact shrugs Cassian's hand off, saying "SOMEONE NAMED ERSO SENT HIM, SOME OLD FRIEND OF SAW'S", as Cassian then says "GALEN ERSO!...", then demands "...WAS IT?!" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1108.jpg

...as the contact says "I DON'T KNOW, THEY WERE LOOKING FOR SAW WHEN WE LEFT..."

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1109.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1114.jpg

NOTE - I'd prefer to discard the shot which appears at this point where Cassian says "WHO ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS?" , and the contact replies "I HAVE NO IDEA" - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1116.jpg?strip=all , and I'd also prefer to discard the shot which appears immediately after it too, where the contact says "IT'S ALL FALLING APART...SAW'S RIGHT..." - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1121.jpg?strip=all

...and then we CUT* to the contact loudly saying "...THERE'S SPIES EVERYWHERE!", as two stormtroopers appear saying "WHAT'S ALL THIS?...C'MON, LET'S SEE SOME SCAN DOCS"

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1128.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1131.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1134.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1135.jpg

...as Cassian pretends to kneel down for his gloves, then turns around to shoot the stormtroopers -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1149.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1150.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1151.jpg

...as his shocked contact says "NO...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!", while people at the the end of the alley react, and Cassian looks for a way out -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1153.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1155.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1159.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1161.jpg

( continues on in my next post )

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
20th Century Fox has just shown the 1st trailer and 15 mins of footage to a select group of journalists as part of it's 2017 slate, and the early reactions are very positive...

here - www.cinemablend.com/news/1597700/alien-covenant-footage-just-screened-and-the-reactions-are-in

and here - www.alien-covenant.com/news/first-alien-covenant-trailer-promises-blood-gore-intense-xenomorph-action

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24th POST ( continued from 23rd post above )

...and then we continue on as normal, as people flee the area -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1162.jpg

...and a stormtrooper appears at the end of the alley who reports "TROOPERS DOWN, SECTOR NINE!" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1164.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1169.jpg

NOTE - I'd prefer to discard the shot which appears at this point of the contact saying "I'LL NEVER CLIMB OUT OF HERE, MY ARM!" - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1173.jpg?strip=all

...and then we CUT* to several stormtroopers running through the crowds, saying "GET OUT OF THE WAY...MOVE,MOVE!" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1176.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1177.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1178.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1179.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1180.jpg

NOTE - I'd prefer to discard the scene which appears at this point of Cassian saying "CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN...IT WILL BE ALRIGHT" as he then back-shoots his unsuspecting contact - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1193.jpg?strip=all , as that put me right off his character from the start when he did that.  When Cassian has no choice but to escape himself, I'd rather have seen him just having to leave his unfortunate contact to an uncertain fate, instead of ruthlessly backshooting him...as I wanted to like his character better during this first impression of him, and he was already a 'badass' after shooting the two stormtroopers. 

...and then we CUT* to a close-up of Cassian tucking his blaster away as an alarm blares -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1208.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1210.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1211.jpg

NOTE - I'd discard the beginning of the shot which appears at this point of Cassian looking down - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1212.jpg?strip=all , and just start from the point where he's already turned to make his escape, which will give the impression that he's just having to leave his contact behind to his fate. 

...and then we CUT* to Cassian with his head turned starting to make his getaway, as the music rises and he climbs out of the alley - 

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1214.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1215.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1216.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1217.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1218.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1219.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1220.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1223.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1226.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as we head to the JEDHA IMPERIAL-OCCUPIED MOON, where the defecting cargo pilot Bhodi is captured by Saw's gang -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1227.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1232.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1239.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1240.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1247.jpg

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have read so too, @"ImperialFighter".  More so, it seems that, as we were saying a while back, the film will truly be its own film and not a real sequel to "Prometheus".  What I mean is that it's tone seems to be very different, and if it is a trilogy of prequels we will have here, then we can consider this the first entry, with "Prometheus" acting as a 'prequel's prequel' kind of film which... from what I've heard, we can ignore?

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canon Editor said:
More so, it seems that, as we were saying a while back, the film will truly be its own film and not a real sequel to "Prometheus".  What I mean is that it's tone seems to be very different, and if it is a trilogy of prequels we will have here, then we can consider this the first entry, with "Prometheus" acting as a 'prequel's prequel' kind of film which... from what I've heard, we can ignore?

I reckon that ALIEN COVENANT will reference certain aspects that will make having first viewed PROMETHEUS essential for the sake of clarity overall...so suspect it's going to be difficult to ignore it completely for anyone wishing to imagine ALIEN COVENANT as being the 'true' first entry in the storyline leading up to ALIEN instead.  

For starters, it's confirmed that Shaw (who is perhaps dead now) is appearing in the movie somehow - perhaps in a 'flashback'?  And I'm guessing that David might at some point briefly 'explain' to someone from the 'Covenant' crew some of the events leading up to how he and Shaw ended up on planet 'Paradise' in the first place - but to be fully satisfactory, that requires their set-up in PROMETHEUS to be viewed first, I think - and especially more so if David ends up NOT 'explaining' how they ended up there to anyone in this movie!

In addition to that, it seems that the 'Engineer's ship' which they took off in will be featuring too...and while that aspect might be 'explained' by David too, I think seeing HOW that ended up happening in PROMETHEUS first will be required to make better sense of things overall.

Then there's the 'Space Jockey' chair which is making an appearance again - the same 'retconned' one which had a bald, humanoid 'Engineer' getting 'suited up' on it, rather than involving a creepy, gigantic creature's 'fossilized' skeletal remains...so there's little point in excluding PROMETHEUS from this pre-ALIEN set of 'prequels', as far as I'm concerned, as ALIEN COVENANT continues to feature this 'retconned' chair.  (and yes, I know it's a DIFFERENT ship/chair to the 'derelict' version seen in ALIEN...but as things currently stand, the 'retcon' unfortunately gives the impression that the ALIEN 'space jockey' is merely another 'spacesuit' too)

Personally, I always look on RETURN OF THE JEDI as being the 'second-half' of the EMPIRE STRIKES BACK movie - purely because of the unresolved fate of Han (and the fate of Chewie and Lando who go after him)...so seeing as PROMETHEUS has a far more 'incomplete' vibe without a proper 'conclusion' for me, I'm certainly gonna look on ALIEN COVENANT as being the 'second-half' of it, rather than being a 'standalone' movie! - and the inclusion of Guy Pearce as a 'younger' Weyland this time (whether by 'flashback' or 'memory' scene), will help join things together into a greater whole for me too.  (of course, my own preferred version of PROMETHEUS includes the 'younger' Weyland footage to begin with!)

...however, I might just end up looking on this whole 'Engineers'/ 'Chariots Of The Gods' storyline as a kind of 'alternative universe'/'what if?' kind of 'fanfic' scenario...which is totally separate from Ridley's more 'Giger-esque' original classic with it's NON-spacesuited 'space jockey'!  :p

25th POST ( continued on from 24th post above )

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1248.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1266.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1267.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1274.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1284.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1285.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1298.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1304.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1315.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1332.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1337.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1368.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1370.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1371.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1379.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as we head to the WOBANI IMPERIAL PRISON PLANET and a large transport vehicle appears -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1380.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1386.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1387.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1393.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1401.jpg

...as we see that Jyn is now aboard the vehicle in chains along with other prisoners -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1402.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1408.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1412.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1414.jpg

NOTE - I'd discard the shot which appears at this point of Jyn suddenly sitting upright instead of leaning forward like her other shots - https://i1.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1415.jpg?strip=all , and I'd also discard this close-up of the alien which then appears immediately afterwards too - https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/201...e-one-movie-screencaps.com-1422.jpg?strip=all , as I'd prefer to make it look like the prisoner opposite Jyn is looking over at the stormtrooper guards at this point instead.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice interpretation there… but after a childhood spent in giving each franchise its full glory I now simply on the “what films in a franchise are truly good?”, and would find it weird if “Alien: Covenant”didn’t address the aspects otherwiseunexplained for someone who DIDN’T SEE “Prometheus”.  I think that that would be a real pity, unless they solve it in another, more brilliant way…

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I probably misexplained myself there.  What I mean is it would be a shame not to have Prometheus’ events explainedin “Alien: Covenant”, especially if they appear to be so important, as someonewho hasn’t seen the first film wouldn’t understand the new one.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There will be lots of guns...

www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/C0EHxw-UoAETbqK.jpg

And there will be lots of blood...

www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/C0SR8FsUoAAEnfl.jpg

And it seems that the initial trailer is imminent over the weekend...  :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26th POST ( continued from 25th post above ) 

...and then we CUT* to the stormtrooper guards -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1423.jpg

...as Jyn is looking back and forth, until the transport vehicle suddenly jolts to a halt -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1427.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1430.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1431.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1435.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1437.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1438.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1443.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1446.jpg

...as a stormtrooper guard says "WHAT NOW?" as he stands up, and another stormtrooper replies "I DON'T KNOW, MUST BE ANOTHER PICKUP" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1447.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1452.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1453.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1458.jpg

...as the stormtrooper guard says "I THOUGHT WE HAD EVERYBODY" , as he reacts to a knocking sound, and turns around -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1459.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1464.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1465.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1466.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1470.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1471.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1473.jpg

...as armed rebel troops board the transport vehicle -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1474.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1475.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1476.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1477.jpg

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
There will be lots of blood? Spoilers!  :D

:)

The official site has now gone up, probably readying for the trailer soon - www.foxmovies.com/movies/alien-covenant

27th POST ( continued from 26th post above )

...and the rebels identify Jyn as 'Liana Hallik', and free her from her chains.  Jyn then proceeds to attack the rebels with a handy shovel, and then runs towards the transport vehicle door to escape -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1513.jpg

...as a tall droid stops her, and throws her to the ground - 

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1514.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1517.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1518.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1523.jpg

...as the tall droid says "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE BEING RESCUED...PLEASE DO NOT RESIST" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1527.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1530.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1534.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1539.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as we head to YAVIN 4 and the REBEL ALLIANCE BASE -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1540.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1547.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1548.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1552.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1553.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1563.jpg

...as Jyn is taken into the rebel base for questioning -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1564.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1577.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1587.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1593.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1600.jpg

...and we continue on as normal, as we learn a lot of information about Jyn's background when she is spoken to by General Draven, Mon Mothma, and Captain Cassian Andor -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1604.jpg

General Draven speaks saying "YOU'RE CURRENTLY CALLING YOURSELF LIANA HALLIK.  IS THAT CORRECT?  POSSESSION OF UNSANCTIONED WEAPONS.  FORGERY OF IMPERIAL DOCUMENTS.  AGGRAVATED ASSAULT.  ESCAPE FROM CUSTODY.  RESISTING ARREST.  IMAGINE IF THE IMPERIAL AUTHORITIES HAD FOUND OUT WHO YOU REALLY WERE, JYN ERSO.  THAT IS YOUR GIVEN NAME, IS IT NOT?  JYN ERSO, DAUGHTER OF GALEN ERSO.  A KNOWN IMPERIAL COLLABORATOR IN WEAPONS DEVELOPMENT"

...as Mon Mothma then tells Jyn it's a chance for her to make a fresh start, and that they think that she can help them...as she then introduces Captain Cassian Andor who proceeds to question Jyn...who tells him that she hasn't seen her father since 15 years, and that Saw Gerrera saved her life when she was a child, and raised her...but that she hasn't seen him since years.

...and we also find out that the rebels want her to help them to meet with Saw, to get access to the 'Imperial defector' to confirm his story about the weapon, and to try and locate Jyn's father and bring him back to testify about it to the Senate.

...as Jyn and Cassian walk towards a ship where the tall droid K-2SO is already aboard, as General Draven calls Cassian over to quietly order him to ignore what was said about taking Galen Erso back, and that he's to kill him instead if he finds him. 

...and then we continue on as normal, as General Draven watches Cassian, Jyn, and K-2SO fly off on their mission -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2267.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2282.jpg

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i like making covenants with aliens.

mostly not to kidnap and probe me.

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Merry Christmas all, here it is...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

28th POST ( continued from 27th post above )

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2293.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2295.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2303.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2304.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2316.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as a pair of metal legs approach, and we hear the words "LIES...DECEPTIONS!" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2317.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2331.jpg

...as we get our first introduction to Saw Gerrera who suspiciously confronts Bhodi -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2332.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2371.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2408.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2414.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2470.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2483.jpg

...as Saw orders "BOR GULLET!" to his gang, and Bhodi is hooded again and taken away -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2504.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2508.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2511.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2526.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as a TIE Fighter screams past, and a stardestroyer comes into view in front of the Death Star -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2527.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2532.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2544.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2548.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2564.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as Krennic approaches Tarkin on a stardestroyer, where Tarkin discusses the missing cargo pilot and the need for an immediate test of the weapon...and that failure will find Krennic explaining why to a far less patient audience -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2565.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2585.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-2618.jpg

Top Bottom