• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hobbit: Part 1, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hobbit: Part 1, The:

Overall, I liked this fanedit but I really feel I could have cut more, the unexpected get-together is much shorter (8 minutes shorter than the original) but there is still left over scenes that felt like:

- Thorin and Balin discussing how Balin did not think would come to the mountain, but I guess you had to be to not feel abrupt, when Bilbo decided not to be the burglar of the company. In addition to one than another time during the first 32 minutes

- The scene in which Gandalf mentions Radagast left over because the public no doubt that there are more wizards.

- The stupid moment tear off the spider legs (for me the stupidest moment)

- The Dwarfs throw away the key, it seems more like the end of the movie that a scene before the climax.

- The subplot of Kili with arrow, ultimately not get anywhere simply arrive this wounded orcs, Legolas says will come more and End. Go see The Hobbit Part 2

But with that said when the adventure starts, flowing pretty good and better than the Jackson trilogy. The Transition between movies was a very clever idea, when I realized we were already in the part of '' The Desolation of Smaug ''. Rarely I realized that something was missing with 3 exceptions and not because this evil edited if not because they were somewhat notorious moments of the original movies.

Although Tauriel and the scene of the barrels left over, as the editor itself says this is a loyal to Jackson's vision of Middle-earth version, so I'm not complaining.

Recommended

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-hobbit-part-1/discussions/9115/

Back
Top Bottom