• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Clairvoyant:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Clairvoyant:

Bravo, congratulations are in order to you for creating an even better second part in the new AoS trilogy! From the very beginning, improvement leaps of the screen with not only superior picture quality (little to no pixelation/artifacts) but the narrative is jump started from a tense, fast paced opening that gets us to the main plot immediately. As DSM2337 has stated, the episodes following the mid season finale became a lot more focused. Combine that with a talented editor who not only knows what he's doing but is very creative and clever with how he goes about crafting this project. The episodes used flow nicely without interruption, same with audio cuts as they should, the 35mm grain is a bit more evenly spaced out this time and is more noticeable (as it always should be in fine detail aiding). While I can't find any large issues that detract from my enjoyment, I can however make a small suggestion- the color grading, while far from bad can maybe be tweaked for a finer color contrasting. Just a quick thought, since I can't recommend this enough for any MCU fan or even a AoS critic.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-the-clairvoyant/discussions/9081/

Top Bottom