• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote for September 2016 FEOTM

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
September gave us a smaller number of edits for our monthly poll, but they are some whoppers. After much anticipation, DSM2337 released his Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D. TV-to-Movie edit, and our resident logophile ssj unleashes his Kurosawa-Lucas hybrid on the world. In addition to those, filmmaker Steven Soderbergh put out a mash-up of the first three Harry Palmer movies, and after what seems like decades of work, the Love Consecution was finally released. Recall, that shorts are ineligible for the contest, but if you loved the compilation, you can still vote for the project as a whole. The poll will close this month on Halloween night, so start watching some edits, and then cast your ballots!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Clairvoyant by DSM2337
Love Consecution by Various
The Sukaiwaka Fortress by SSJ
Wild About Harry
 by Steven Soderbergh

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this poll still open?

Obscure joke.

baileym43

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Is this poll still open?

Obscure joke.

Frink, try not to vote for your own this time.  this isn't a presidential election here.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just a reminder there is one day left in our Favorite Edit of the Month poll. If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not to mention we currently have a tie and the only thing we hate as a staff more than ties?

Everything that @reave posts.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think there should be a new rule: if the FOTEM results in a tie, then the winners and their supporters have three days to submit donations to the site (and by site I mean admin). Whomever submits the most votes (money) wins.

Bribery goes along way, folks!

:D

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
I think there should be a new rule: if the FOTEM results in a tie, then the winners and their supporters have three days to submit donations to the site (and by site I mean admin). Whomever submits the most votes (money) wins.

Democracy in action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:

looks like you'll be paying up :p

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I vordid for the consec. . . consensual. . . constitution uv lub. good jorb to eburibadi inbulbed.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
baileym43 said:
way to play, ssj !

i speak fluent cat. cheeseburger dialect.

DSM2337

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats ssj. Looking forward to watching your edit when I have a spare couple of hours. At the second coming is my current estimation :)

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks to everybody who watched and enjoyed sukaiwaka, to those who also helped me put it together (looking at you, ornithrow), and to this aweshum-shauce community.

DSM2337 said:
At the second coming is my current estimation

thanks, DSM! i have just the edit for that occasion. :D 
looking forward to seeing yours as well.

the consecution shows mucho creativity and talent. i have a few more to see and review, but from what i've seen so far, i mussay: great job, dudes.

and mr. soderbergh, when will you show yourself here? are you secretly TM2YC? ;)

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was hoping he'd vote for himself so I could give him a warning.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dudes, will there be a poll for the october 2016 FEotM? i trust everybody's been busy, so no pressure.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah, orcay. Tenkyu, frink.

Top Bottom