• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Extended Edition):

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Extended Edition):

The Dead Man's Chest has always been my least favorite movie of the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy (if trilogy) , maybe because I'm a fan of Barbossa, or hate the cliche of the love triangle, or center too much on Will or a mixture of the three, but there is something that I can not enjoy it as much as enjoyment COTBP or AWE, although this edition not fix all the problems I had with the movie, gave me an entertaining experience.

Most of the scenes do not add much to the movie (unlike AWE), but it is a successful work, it lets see a movie that you love and see it with the addition of another interesting scene. Despite its enormous length, it feels short, a little swollen maybe (but partly the fault of the original film) and the transition between scenes is perfect.

Recommended only for fans of the sequels.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-mans-chest-extended-edition/discussions/9040/

Top Bottom