• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Matcha To Bon Odori (Green Tea and the Spirit Dance):

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Matcha To Bon Odori (Green Tea and the Spirit Dance):

A great example of editing, with what sounds like a lot of technical work for stylistic purposes. It's been a while since I've watched KKIII, but the narrative was just right. Visually and aurally it's excellent, as you'd expect from TM2YC; I'm in awe of the work involved in reworking the source to a different aspect ratio just to more accurately reflect a period style, and I'm a big fan of the idea of fanediting films into different styles, so I thought this was great.

The only thing that struck me as even slightly odd was the way that the music drops at the very end, but given the pairing with what sounds like a candle being blown out I think this is a deliberate stylistic choice. Great work, TM2YC!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/matcha-to-bon-odori-green-tea-and-the-spirit-dance/discussions/9038/

Top Bottom