If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

November 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Poll: What Was Your Favorite Edit of August 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thunderbirds: Trapped in the Sky (International Rescue Edition) by wilhelm scream
0%
0 0%
Pulp Fiction: The Chronological Edit by nAsA
4.65%
2 4.65%
J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit a Maple Films edit (eldusto84)
46.51%
20 46.51%
Batman: The Killing Joke (The Book Cut) by MusicEd921
6.98%
3 6.98%
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (Extended Edition) by samspider3
0%
0 0%
Kick-Asterisk by Smithers
0%
0 0%
Man of Tomorrow (A Man of Steel and Batman V Superman FanEdit) by JobWillins
41.86%
18 41.86%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote for the August 2016 FEOTM
This is the discussion thread for Vote for August 2016 FEOTM. Post away!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is my signature or the admin account
isn't the dude's moniker JobWillins?
yep. fixed.
[size=xx-small]--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------[/size]
[size=xx-small]X-Files: Exordium   <>   X-Files: I Want to Believe[/size]
[size=xx-small]Because You Were Home (the Strangers)[/size]
[size=xx-small]Terminator 2: Hands of Fate   <>   Star Wars Bounty Hunter[/size]

[size=xx-small]-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------[/size]
[size=xx-small]Mayhem & Mistletoe  (Batman)[/size]
[size=xx-small]Dawn of the Millennium  (Zombie)[/size]
[size=xx-small]Alien Elements  (Space)[/size]
tenkyu, turo inkapa (on behalf of steve jobs and robin williams).
Poll totals updated because eldusto84 voted for himself.  

A quick reminder to all the editors out there: we don't allow editors to vote for themselves in contests, and it's pretty bad form.
[size=xx-small]--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------[/size]
[size=xx-small]Terminator 2: Hands of Fate   <>   Star Wars Bounty Hunter[/size]

[size=xx-small]-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------[/size]
(09-26-2016, 02:39 PM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: Poll totals updated because eldusto84 voted for himself.  

A quick reminder to all the editors out there: we don't allow editors to vote for themselves in contests, and it's pretty bad form.

Sorry, I didn't know that! The nearest thing I can compare to is our office baking contests, in which I regularly vote for my own dish (and lose).
(09-26-2016, 03:47 PM)eldusto84 Wrote: Sorry, I didn't know that! The nearest thing I can compare to is our office baking contests, in which I regularly vote for my own dish (and lose).

Don't worry, after the public shaming (and private flogging- more on that later) there won't be any long-term consequences. Probably.  Tongue

Now, about that private flogging...

[Image: engrish_mousepad_30099_larger_1385963439.png]

There, all done. I admit (and hope) that this is not what you were expecting.
I'll never think of Frogger the same way again.
frogger = flogger, if i remember correctly. (and i'm old enough to have been flogged by it when it was a fresh offering in the arcades.)
(09-26-2016, 03:47 PM)eldusto84 Wrote: our office baking contests, in which I regularly vote for my own dish (and lose).

I find this depressing for some reason.