• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

2 questions from a newbie faneditor

SparkySywer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
These sets of messages do not reflect the character of SparkySywer now, and should best be left ignored, thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SparkySywer said:
Is there somewhere where I can find versions of the scenes without transitions?

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this question but the answer is still no.

SparkySywer said:
How can I get versions of the movies with all the tracks separated?

There is no instant way but follow the guides in the tech forum to find out how.

SparkySywer said:
The versions I have just have one video track and one audio track.

What versions are these?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rules reminder:

(emphasis mine) 

Own the Source

Because fanediting involves the use of copyrighted material, the staff of this site take protecting the rights of copyright holders seriously. While the site’s position is that fanediting is protected under Fair Use copyright laws, we recognize that fanediting is built upon the hard work of those who make the original films and content, and as such our site enforces rules to help ensure that copyright holders are never cheated out of revenue. Fanedits are not-for-profit and should only be obtained if you own the sources which comprise the edit. Members who are found to be making personal profits from fanedits will be banned from the site. To ensure the copyright owner receives compensation for their work, a faneditor must used an officially released source they purchased. Examples include: Blu-ray, DVD, and a downloadable copy through a site like iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play. Captures of streaming copies are not acceptable.

Illegally obtained material such as workprints leaked/stolen from the studio are strictly prohibited, and edits containing such material will not be listed on in our database.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SparkySywer said:
The versions I have just have one video track and one audio track.

There's not a single version of Star Wars out there with only one audio track. One video track seems more than obvious...
If it has but one audio track, I'm thinking it's a copy with all unnecessary tracks stripped!

ABOUT US

RULES

Frequently Asked Questions

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Please don't further muddy the waters until Sparky responds.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please answer TM2YC's questions.

Top Bottom