• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote for July 2016 FEOTM

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My bank account is low. Can you fix that too?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1093174.gif

SWOTFAN25

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any news on where Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens: Restructured will be released????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SWOTFAN25 said:
Any news on where Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens: Restructured will be released????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Why don't you ask the editor???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Sphinctone1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Why don't you ask the editor???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Is there a way to get a hold of the editor?  His profile says he hasn't logged in here since last January. :s

Edit:info has fixed/updated a large number of links,newest Star Wars:Restructured, included

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
when looking at the member list, beware of sound-alikes. or read-alikes.

hal9000 is active. you can also try reaching him @ originaltrilogy.com.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hal9000 most certainly logged in since last January, he posted his own thread in July for the restructured edit. He responds to PM's (which I've had success during August at getting responses).

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello there. I'm not on here as much as on OT.com, but I do occasionally post updates and I do respond to PMs. Don't be shy to reach out.
I'd really like to check out the Jurassic World if I hadn't already had to sit through the movie three times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations @Ironman23, and thank you to the community for so many votes.  29 participants is outstanding!

ironman23

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Congratulations @Ironman23, and thank you to the community for so many votes.  29 participants is outstanding!

Indeed, thank you to everyone, no matter who you are for the amazing response and feedback :) I'm honestly surprised I won tbh.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats, 23rd man of iron!

(Enjoyed your edit. Will write a review when I have some free moments.)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome! Hopefully we see those numbers persist in future polls.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It has come to our attention that during the July 2016 FEOTM poll, a large number of sock accounts were created and used by ironman23 resulting in their winning the monthly poll. The creation of sock accounts violates site rules as does voting for one's self in the FEOTM poll. FEOTM polls are and will remain a representation of the community's choice. As such, the un-compromised results indicate that the community voted Hal9000's Star Wars - The Force Awakens: Restructured as the true Favorite Edit of the Month. We wish to retroactively congratulate @"Hal9000" on winning this award.

As a public notice, please know that future violations of the no multiple account rule as well as voting for one's self in the FEOTM poll will result in infractions and possible bans. It is not our intent to discourage or reprimand, but rather preserve the opportunity for aspiring editors to work hard on their skills and to be able to receive recognition of their growth from their peers. Thank you for your ongoing support of the growth and integrity of this community. If there are any questions about these or other rules, please PM a staff member. Thanks!

Again, congratulations Hal9000!

Top Bottom