• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hardcore Henry

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Man, did I love this movie. Over the top gratuitous violence, mind numbingly stupid and a ton of fun. It's a hundred times more ridiculous than the trailer paints it to be. Highly recommended for any action film fans.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I liked it, didn't love it. The concept was brilliant and handled extremely well. But it kind of gave me a headache. All in all I recommend it.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obviously the story was crap and paper thin, but who cares? Some of the humor was so juvenile, but who cares?

This was some of the best stunt work I have seen, and for that reason it was a great experience.

QuackAtomic

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fun movie. When I went to see it, there was an old couple sitting in front of me. They walked out during the opening credits.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gosh, I didn’t like this film.  I mean, in theory, I actually loved the idea, and with a good script, I thought it could have been quite stunning and new and fresh and all!  But, in the end, gratuitious violence isn’t for me.  Finally, I would love to see the concept brought up again on greater foundations!

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This movie is shot as some kind of video game
The violence is fun, nothing more but it is what NEGLIFY says it could be that it gives you a headache
That constantly moving camera is too much and at some point it was enough for me
So watch this a second time, i don't think so...

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had mid-tier hopes for this but ended up not really liking it at all.

It reminds me of those longplays of games like mirror's edge or battlefield. Shame because I really liked the short that the whole project originated from.

mnkykungfu

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I loved this movie.  It was exactly what it set out to be.  I loved the conceit of the story, which was a classic sci-fi manipulation.  I could've done with a bit more backstory explanation for the villain, but it wasn't that kind of movie.  It's been a couple years, and still nobody has done a movie quite like this.  Originality that doesn't just equal a director's self-indulgence is such a rarity.

Top Bottom