• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fall of the Jedi: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fall of the Jedi: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith:

Watched this one yesterday evening, and as with the rest of the "Fall of the Jedi" Trilogy, editing is top-notch from all point of views. The feel of the story is heavily improved through the deletion of comedic and distracting elements. Also the Plot was even changed a bit in places where i didnt expect it.
All the editing is invisible (for me at least) and all the choices are really good ones.
As with th other two parts of this trilogy, this edit changes a movie i can only watch on a shallow entertaining level into a Movie i can take serious as a Star Wars movie.

Fine Job again Q2.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/fall-of-the-jedi-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith/discussions/8994/

Back
Top Bottom