• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Justice League

ArbyWorks

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Our first Justice League teaser. Presumably the footage shown at the set visit. But this looks pretty good, like it'll be a good blend of the grim grit seriousness that some overexaggerate from the previous movies with some more light-hearted humour.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmmm, it looks like it might suck in different ways to how BvS did :D .

ArbyWorks

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Hmmm, it looks like it might suck in different ways to how BvS did :D .

I liked BvS (sorta). I like the look of this, but the thing is, it looks like a Marvel movie so far. Which is what I'm very afraid of. DC needs its own tone. x_o

And also apparently the Wonder Woman trailer also released.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ArbyWorks said:

Oh yes thanks...

Now that looks good!

Genuine LOL on the last secretary joke.

ArbyWorks

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
ArbyWorks said:

Oh yes thanks...

Now that looks good!

Genuine LOL on the last secretary joke.

I'm excited for both. Wonder Woman appears to either continue the DC tone, or is straight up the first Thor and Captain America movie pushed into one. That said, Wonder Woman has the potential to be more exciting. Gal looks damn good.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If I saw these in a vacuum, I might feel some level of hype.... but BVS just crushed my soul.  I don't think there's much of anything they could do to get me invested in the DCEU again at this point.  I'll jump back in for the inevitable reboot, though.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i'll watch a DC comic movie if it's not directed by snyder.

and this one's not. patty jenkins (monster, 2003) directed.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd like to think that after the polarizing response to BvS that Snyder and gang will play it a little more safe and I think Affleck will way in more on what to do.  I felt a big glimmer of hope that Justice League will rectify a lot of what was poor about BvS and MOS which is being way way too brooding.  Wonder Woman on the other hand looks PHENOMENAL!

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I loved “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” ON SECOND VIEWING hahaha.The first time, whoa.  I was lost.  The second time, I was pretty much onto it. And then the third, I said.  Ok.  Let’s reinsertthe Ultimate Edition footage and cut those dream sequences, granny’s peach tea, and unnecessary prison scene! 
Well, a part from this SMALL brackets, I will say I am ON for “Justice League”.  And Wonder Woman.  Wonder Woman looks wonderful and amazing!

karacho

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DC lost all my goodwill to trust them to make good superhero movies. If i want Batman or the Justice League, there are the Nolan movies, the excellent Arkham games, and the Justice League (Unlimited) animations. Cant praise the last one enough. It was made for kids, but with adults in mind. Great stories, great charakters, and action packed. If you guys want Justice League watch those. would pay to see those in theaters. You will not be disappointed.

ArbyWorks

Reaction score
Trophy Points
karacho said:
DC lost all my goodwill to trust them to make good superhero movies. If i want Batman or the Justice League, there are the Nolan movies, the excellent Arkham games, and the Justice League (Unlimited) animations. Cant praise the last one enough. It was made for kids, but with adults in mind. Great stories, great charakters, and action packed. If you guys want Justice League watch those. would pay to see those in theaters. You will not be disappointed.

Fair enough. I want something new so I'm excited. Plus Superman isn't quite in the roster yet, apparently. It seems the Rebirth line is influencing the DCEU movies.

karacho

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For sure i will watch it one day, the possibilitie that they make a decent movie is still there, i just wont believe it until i see it. :)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I got really excited watching that sizzle reel. Verdict is still out on how good it will be, but it certainly looks like these DCU films are getting better.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

33456218682_f750783732_c.jpg

Gotta admit, that shot of Batman is way cool but things being superficially "cool" is always Snyder's problem. Does he have to drag one of my favourite tracks, by one of my favourite bands into this ;) .

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
more JL teasers.... the Flash...
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0LeCAFSjk[/video]

Can I stress how much I dislike the movie Flash costume?!?!?   :mad:

But from the few teases, Ezra Miller's portrayal seems very enjoyable.

And Aquaman...
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6O009NoWDQ[/video]
I am completely on the fence on this version of the King of the Seven Seas.  Though it is not surprising Snyder would go with the "grim & gritty" version of the character from the 90s....
hook-for-hands-aquaman.jpg

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Trailer drop:

Since I'm probably going to continue to watch the DCEU (against my better judgement), it's fair to say that with all the poorly lit, shaky action scenes happening, the only part of the trailer I liked was Gordon meeting with Batman (and Aquaman), and Aquaman standing on the batmobile like a surfboard shouting "YEAH!" That's the kind of "Chris Pratt and Raptor fist bumping" brand of silliness I can get behind.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nah.  Not feeling it.  I really don't think anything can bring me back to this universe after BVS crushed my soul.  I just have no interest in seeing the further adventures of these versions of these characters.  I'm out 'till the reboot.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yuck. Who needs a Justice League Dark in a cinematic universe utterly devoid of a single sunny day? Is there any chance this movie won't suck?

iuyu0ulk4uas52ifdqp7.gif

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Woohoo. It's the Avengers. They've got Iron Man, Captain America dressed in black, Quicksilver, the Lady warrior, and the Hawkeye-type macho dude.
Looks like it'll be a fun ride, actually. It'll be nice to see DC's take on the Avengers.  :)

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This trailer was TERRIBLE!  I thought I was watching cutscenes from a video game.  Too much reliance on CGI and iconic shots with probably 0% substance behind it.  Why is it that the CW shows and crossover get more right than these multi-million dollar movies?   :huh:

Top Bottom