If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Justice League
(03-26-2017, 08:22 AM)musiced921 Wrote: This trailer was TERRIBLE!  I thought I was watching cutscenes from a video game.  Too much reliance on CGI and iconic shots with probably 0% substance behind it.  Why is it that the CW shows and crossover get more right than these multi-million dollar movies?   Huh

Because the CW has a severely tight budget and thus need to focus on the quality of writing in order to garner a fanbase rather than the novelty of being "filmic?"  Big Grin
I agree, the trailer was terrible.  It was more of an action teaser than a real trailer.  If the Comic-Con footage was amazing (in my opinion) this just dragge it way down.  We will wait and see, but for now, I am less hyped than I was before this second trailer dropped.
(03-26-2017, 12:02 PM)Gaith Wrote:

Absolute Gold! I actually felt so pumped by the end because of how angry Warner Bros has been making me lately with the DCEU, LOL
So many people have been going on about how good this trailer was.

Having just seen it, I'm not sure we watched the same trailer. This looks like utter dog crap.

Is nobody going to talk about how this Batman, who in the previous film we've seen murdering people indiscriminately is now a wise cracking jokester?

The whole "Batman's superpower=rich" joke has been around since his inception. 80 years this planet has had Batman, and of all the times to hear this joke it's from Snyder's Prison Rape Victim.

It's impressive how bad WB and DC are doing with their cinematic universe. They seem to be learning their lessons, but none of the ones they needed to take. Of all the problems the DCEU had, lack of witty banter wasn't one of them.

This movie is going to be terrible and I can wait for the months of DC fanboys rabidly defending it so they can validate their obsessions with cartoon characters.
(03-23-2017, 05:12 PM)TM2YC Wrote:

[Image: 33456218682_f750783732_c.jpg]

Gotta admit, that shot of Batman is way cool but things being superficially "cool" is always Snyder's problem. Does he have to drag one of my favourite tracks, by one of my favourite bands into this Wink .

Ultra late reply but I think that Batman shot gave me what I needed for something. I'm going to use the hell out of it.
Zack Snyder has left "Justice League", and Joss Whedon is stepping in to replace him.

Unfortunately, the reason for this is tragic. Snyder is leaving the project to spend more time with his family due to his daughter's suicide.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/justi...-the-movie
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
Very, very sad to hear.  My dearest thoughts go to the Snyder family and their beloved daughter.
Very tragic news.  Good for Zack for recognizing he needs more time for himself and his family and is stepping away and not pushing forward in hopes of it being cathartic.  I hope he and his family take the time they need to heal and not be pestered by internet trolls.
Here's a recent article featuring quotes from an interview in which Zack Snyder talked about his decision to step down:

Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' to Deal With Family Tragedy - The Hollywood Reporter
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!