If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

samspider3's The Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Edition Wins May 2016 FEOTM
This is the discussion thread for samspider3's The Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Edition Wins May 2016 FEOTM. Post away!
Such a great honor to earn this conmemoration for second consecutive year.  Thanks Big Grin
check your inbox for the prize money.

*congrats!*
(07-15-2016, 02:07 PM)samspider3 Wrote: Such a great honor to earn this conmemoration for second consecutive year.  Thanks Big Grin

Congratulations Sam Spider!
Congratulations Smile
Well deserved. Not only is the edit technically superior, it also makes the movie so much better. The added scenes give the film some "breathing room" it desperately needed.
Well done!
(07-15-2016, 02:07 PM)samspider3 Wrote: Such a great honor to earn this conmemoration for second consecutive year.  Thanks Big Grin
I

Congratulations on the win. Is the DLC for this no longer available? I got really pumped when I saw the page for this one only to find out there isn't a link for it. I would love to see this.
good work otta you Spider-Sam !
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
(09-26-2016, 11:28 PM)django2789 Wrote:
I

Congratulations on the win. Is the DLC for this no longer available? I got really pumped when I saw the page for this one only to find out there isn't a link for it. I would love to see this.

It is against the rules to ask for download links here. This site does not provide links. Please read the rules, at the top of every page on the site, or here:

http://www.fanedit.org/rules/