• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

samspider3's The Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Edition Wins May 2016 FEOTM

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Such a great honor to earn this conmemoration for second consecutive year.  Thanks :D

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
check your inbox for the prize money.

*congrats!*

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
samspider3 said:
Such a great honor to earn this conmemoration for second consecutive year.  Thanks :D

Congratulations Sam Spider!

flaminio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well deserved. Not only is the edit technically superior, it also makes the movie so much better. The added scenes give the film some "breathing room" it desperately needed.

django2789

Reaction score
Trophy Points
samspider3 said:
I

Congratulations on the win. Is the DLC for this no longer available? I got really pumped when I saw the page for this one only to find out there isn't a link for it. I would love to see this.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
django2789 said:
samspider3 said:
I

Congratulations on the win. Is the DLC for this no longer available? I got really pumped when I saw the page for this one only to find out there isn't a link for it. I would love to see this.

It is against the rules to ask for download links here. This site does not provide links. Please read the rules, at the top of every page on the site, or here:

http://www.fanedit.org/rules/

Top Bottom