• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Billy Batson's The Hobbit Wins April Favorite Edit of the Month

revel911

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats Billy, it's a great edit that really shows the potential of the franchise.

Billy Batson

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it. And I sincerely appreciate your extremely helpful suggestions. 

BB

Billy Batson

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
revel911 said:
Congrats Billy, it's a great edit that really shows the potential of the franchise.

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it. And I sincerely appreciate your extremely helpful suggestions and invaluable assistance.

BB

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
congrats again, billy son of bat! may the dark lord sauron be with you.

Top Bottom