• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Mad Max: Fury Road

Some of these vehicles look very dangerous:
8195426.jpg

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Set-Photo-1.jpg

mmfrf.jpg

664677_534721736555598_1074979023_o.jpg

Would love to kitbash the porcupine if more info about it ever surfaces.

New images released recently:
tom-hardy-mad-max-fury-road-570x353.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-nicholas-hoult-570x351.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-charlize-theron-570x355.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-charlize-theron-nicholas-hoult-570x352.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-tom-hardy1-570x351.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-image-570x353.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-570x352.jpg

Looks fun!

...another year to wait?!?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Hmmm not impressed ^. It looks nothing like the look of the other 80s style films. Looks horridly modern and digitally tinkered with. The visual disconnect of the look of 'Terminator: Salvation' is what springs to mind.

The studio spending 2.5 years reshooting scenes and working on the CGI does not bode well. I'm hoping by May 2015 my expectations will be so lowered that I'll be pleasantly suprised. Theron actually looks badass though.

I agree at least with the first one, looks fake.

Did they shoot it digitally?

Rogue-theX said:
I agree at least with the first one, looks fake.

The first one I just put down to being a dodgy promo/poster shot. I more meant the heavily desaturated and digitally graded third/fourth shots which look more like actual frames of the film (Presumably somesort of Pixar animated film :p).

Rogue-theX said:
Did they shoot it digitally?

Yes, I believe so, although the 3D is a post convert isn't it?

can't wait to see the trailer to this, as TM2YC says 2.5 years in the works is a worry but with Miller involved i'm more excited for this film than i would if someone else was in charge.

hopefully we'll also get blu-ray realease of the original trilogy with all the bells and whistles that accompany blu-rays

There's probably more goodies about, 4 new posters:
mad-max-fury-road-poster-690x1024.jpg

hr_Mad_Max-_Fury_Road_9.jpg

Mad_Max_Fury_Road_Individual_Poster_c_JPosters.jpg

Mad_Max_Fury_Road_Individual_Poster_a_JPosters.jpg

(^ little details to be appreciated when looked at closely)

Honestly, it looks over the top. Like most all Hollywood movies these days. Better have a very strong plot line.

Max's badass Interceptor gets destroyed in the first 60 seconds, well I'm sold ;-).

Radical man!

...Anyone catch what the soldering iron wrote? :puke:

Rogue-theX said:
Radical man!
...Anyone catch what the soldering iron wrote? :puke:
No Amps No (Something)
Two good eyes No (Something)
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple Scars Heals fast
--------------------------
O Negative Hi-Octane
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Running
He Powder Leaks V8
No Supplies
Psychotic
Muzzled

Yep, That's our Mad Max.

and it's written upside down on his back.

Ah, traders of human flesh! Mercenary trash!

Did you see those baddies on the high post attached to the speeding cars swinging back and forth like 30 feet in the air and as they swing down and spear people and grab them from other moving cars? Did ya? Huh? Did ya see that? Did ya? Huh?

That was cool.

I especially liked the part with the vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom