• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Requests

How is this? ;)

aotr_dvd.jpg

Now he's just showing off. ;-)

Very nice work [MENTION=23402]Uebelator[/MENTION]! I'll follow up with a PM.

I have some poster art that I'd like to see turned into cover art for my RotJ edit. Anyone want to help?

Anyone have a cover for The Blur in Seeing Red (prefer DVD if possible) I downloaded the one on ifdb but it was just a 3d render and not the actual cover

Anybody want to try their hand at The Hobbit - The Spence edit? I'm in need of a poster and cover art. Thank you!

Did anybody save a copy of Mad Max: the Get to the point edit from the MPAA's book burning?

viparas said:
Did anybody save a copy of Mad Max: the Get to the point edit from the MPAA's book burning?

Do you just want the cover art? because that's what this thread is about. If you are looking for an edit, I suggest you take a look at the notice above (and posted here for your convenience):

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Horrifyingly Hillarous said:
Im not sure if this is the right place to ask but the topic was request anyway

No, it's not.

Please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

And I'm deleting your other posts. Don't carpet bomb the forum with requests that break the rules again.

Hello! Is there anyway I can contact ADigitalMan? He has a number of fan edits I would like to see, but am not finding on fanedit.info Thanks!

DrZar said:
Hello! Is there anyway I can contact ADigitalMan? He has a number of fan edits I would like to see, but am not finding on fanedit.info Thanks!

1) ADigitalMan is long since retired.
2) You should really read the first post in the thread. This isn't the place to request fanedits to download.

OP:
boon23 said:
If a fanedit requires new coverart, why not request it here?

Hello, I hope I am in the right place. I am looking for someone to create cover art for my first fan edit. If anyone would like to help could you please contact me via private message for details.

Thank you!

Hello all!  I'm hoping someone would be able to create cover art for my edit of Last Action Hero re-titled ACTION HERO.

Please PM if you could help out.  Thanks!

I just picked up a copy of Caprica on Blu-ray from Sweden since it was only ever released on DVD in America. The Swedish discs have English audio and menus and the cover is partially in English, but I'd like it to be completely in English. However, I don't have any kind of Photoshop skills so I was wondering if anybody might be willing to help me out with it.

capricasleeve.jpg

I'd like to make the following changes
  • Remove the two age ratings on the front cover
  • Replace "NORDIC 8304160" on the spine with the Syfy logo
  • Replace the four Nordic language summaries on the back cover with this, adapted from the Season 1.0 and 1.5 English language DVD releases:
    The Battlestar Galactica phenomenon continues with this undeniably compelling look at where the real conflict between humans and the Cylons began…in a vibrant world remarkably like our own: Caprica. Fifty-eight years before Battlestar takes off, two powerful families – the Graystones and the Adamas – find their destinies irrevocably intertwined after a devastating explosion. As both houses struggle with the line where humanity ends and artificial intelligence – the Cylon race – begins, they’ll face off in a battlefield of corporate conspiracy, murder, sexual politics and family backbiting. As mankind wrestles with the question of what makes one human, it seals its own fate of certain destruction. Alliances are made, secrets are revealed, and lives are forever changed while the conflict between man and machine takes shape and the seeds are sown for the inevitable, brutal clash between the newly-born Cylon race and its human creators. From executive producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick comes this highly anticipated prequel starring Golden Globe nominee Eric Stoltz and Esai Morales.
  • Keep the last last line of the Nordic summaries, which translate into English as "This complete collection includes all 18 episodes."
  • Add this cast picture in the top-left corner similar to the other DVD/Blu-ray releases.
    caprica-poster02.jpg
  • Remove the UPC and Nordic ratings, moving the other icons and list of features down into that space.

Not sure if I can do this, but, I am a guy who loves to do this stuff. My gallery contains quite a few examples. And note, these are what I considered the cream of the crop to showcase my development so there's only about 30 or so that I considered "good". I've done over 400 different covers since I started making mock covers and I figured, since I'm loving the fanedit idea, that I could showcase my talent and maybe take on a request if anybody wants.
My Gallery

Those look pretty good ArbyWorks. I may contact you in the near future :)

Can someone make me a cover art for the fast and the furious?

Back
Top Bottom