• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Warriors, The - HD Theatrical Restoration:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warriors, The - HD Theatrical Restoration:

I reformatted this down to a .mkv, so I hope I didn't lose anything and I don't want to think it affects my review at all, but I'm throwing that out there to start. Also, having only had the Directors cut of the film and only seen that cut to date, I can't speak to how perfectly this restoration stacks up to the original theatrical cut, but I think the best review I can give it is that I largely couldn't tell what had been cut back into the movie and what was already there.

Most of the transitions are seemless if not close to it, and the movie has enough of it's own rough jump cuts that any extra fit right in. I notice a couple of moments of slight stuttering and a couple abrupt jumps which is why I didn't give it an outright 10 on visual editing/video quality, but otherwise this feels like an absolutely essential restoration that does nothing but improve upon the most widely available release.

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-warriors-hd-theatrical-restoration/discussions/8952/

Top Bottom