• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Rebels - Episode I: Spark of Rebellion:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Rebels - Episode I: Spark of Rebellion:

If you've seen one of Smudger9's Clone Wars edits, you know what to expect from HarryBowls' Rebels edit: a fun, well-crafted TV-to-movie edit that occasionally shows its seams. This edit chronicles the growth of Ezra Bridger and the Ghost Crew through the first half of season 1 with all the fluff and saturday morning cartoon antics removed. The general arc of the film worked even if it did feel a bit "episodic" rather than a typical three-act structure. The only reason I don't rank this as highly as Smudger9's edits is because I found the audio editing a bit jarring, with a few segments where the dialogue was removed by the editor and sound effects cut out or the music changed volume. Ultimately though, these instances weren't as frequent or noticeable enough to ruin the experience for me. I do recommend this edit if you want to see what Rebels is about but you're sheepish about committing to the series.

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-rebels-episode-i-spark-of-rebellion/discussions/8948/

Top Bottom