If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Featured Restoration - Star Wars Trilogy 'Despecialized' Editions
This is the discussion thread for Featured Restoration - Star Wars Trilogy 'Despecialized' Editions. Post away!
I've only watched a few minutes of Harmy's A New Hope in 720p, but what I've seen looks great. Is he finished with Return Of The Jedi? Of all the changes that were made to the Trilogy, the ones in that film bother me most.
Works in progress:
Nosferatu: Amatuer Experimental Digital Score
Untitled Bruce Lee/Sonny Chiba Project

Complete:
Terminator Salvation: Savior's Edition
Terminator 2: Digital Dawn Edition
Mortal Kombat: The Blood Cut
Batman Forever: Red Book Edition
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: 1st Edition
I, Robot: Hardwired
"Finished" is relative term since he's continually improving these, but yes, he's got a good 720p version of ROTJ out there.
How do I get these?
(06-05-2016, 05:52 PM)Editzilla Wrote: How do I get these?

Editzilla - if this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.