• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hunger Games: Mockingjay "The Hanging Tree", The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hunger Games: Mockingjay "The Hanging Tree", The:

This edit is a well-crafted project meticulously put together by Jerick. Audio and video flows into one another as though it was the Blu-ray version (i.e. the quality of the edit and source is outstanding). The word flawless has been used before, and rightly so. Just a joy to be able to watch a fan edit without being pulled out of it because of a jarring cut. Nothing seemed out-of-place to me and the narrative works to create a (or THE) final entry in the trilogy.

I'd recommend this edit to anyone who seeks a trimmed and tightened version of the bloated two-parter that is HG: Mockingjay. I'd even recommend to watch this instead unless, of course, you are a huge fan of either books or movie franchise and need every single piece of material.

I found it difficult to give the Enjoyment-rating a fair number. One the one side, I truly enjoy a great fan edit, but on the other I dislike the entire Hunger Games-franchise. The enjoyment of the edit is in the 9-10 range, while the enjoyment of the movie itself is very low. A compromise has been made but solely due to my dislike of the movie, not the superb fan edit.

All in all, a brilliant edit by Jerick!

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-hunger-games-mockingjay-the-hanging-tree/discussions/8935/

Back
Top Bottom