• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Godsmacked by SSJ Wins March Favorite Edit of the Month

congrats SSJ on the victory.  a testament to your editing skill and writing.  good work.

Thanks, man! Totally stoked people seem to be having a good time with it.

I will say congrats for your effort. Made me laugh thank you and for that I think we can share a drink whilst we burn in hell. I look forward to your future work...oh wait can you edit while in Hell? Thanks again

Thank you, hodgepodge gill! I raise my glass to you.

ridiculous beliefs deserve good-natured mockery.

All my earthly work will be completed before my death, for my days in hell will be superbusy greeting all the new Christian arrivals who didn't give away their possessions as commanded by their lord.

Back
Top Bottom