• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Rebels - Episode I: Spark of Rebellion:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Rebels - Episode I: Spark of Rebellion:

Thanks for the link, just finished watching this morning and really enjoyed it! The pacing felt like Star wars and never got dull or slowed down too much, I really liked the episode choices in there character development without any filler, the actual editing was very seemless, heck I couldn't tell if the wipes were already there or were added in by you, so good work. As with all TV to Movie edits, the whole thing comes together as best as it can especially with the way you spliced it all, but it still feels slightly episodic, and I don't think there's any perfect way to fix that. Regardless, I think it all around worked and makes me wanna see the next episode already, you have me hooked!

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-rebels-episode-i-spark-of-rebellion/discussions/8922/

Top Bottom