• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Murder House, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Murder House, The:

I am a huge fan of AHS and was eagerly awaiting this edit. I think The Ninja did an amazing job with it and even by taking out ALOT of the sex & gore it still left a great haunted house story. I didn't like that the burnt up guy didn't get a conclusion to his story and a little more of the hot version of the maid would have been nice :D but overall this is a great TV to Movie edit of Season 1 and I hope that the editor continues with the other seasons and makes them into movies also. Also the gost just popping up at the end to kill the dad seemed kinda out of place but with it being a haunted house I could suspend the disbelief for it

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-murder-house/discussions/8913/

Back
Top Bottom