• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Anastasia: Lost Princess Of Russia:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anastasia: Lost Princess Of Russia:

I thoroughly enjoyed this fanedit. Jerick did a great job of exactly what he set out to do. I didn't even realize this movie wasn't a Disney film until maybe ten years after I saw it. I watched this with my nine-year-old daughter since this movie was really for both of us. Her words are in quotes.

A/V Quality - 9 - "Looked really good."

Visual Editing - 10 - Did you notice anything gone or edited? Did you know there was anything gone from the end? "No. It just looked like a movie."

Audio Editing - 9 - "I didn't see any talking that didn't match. The transactions from one scene to the next were, like, normal."

Narrative - 10 - Maintaining everything I enjoy about the original. Our hero is pretty tough and the villain still dark and disturbing. The nearly unwatchable CGI is gone! Great job. "What do you mean, dad? I didn't see the other version. I don't know what you're saying is gone. I just mean it was good."

Enjoyment - 10 - "I would have to say that it's a ten because I enjoyed it very much. It seemed just like a normal movie but a good movie. I like that one." I think that pretty much sums it up!

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/anastasia-lost-princess-of-russia/discussions/8909/

Back
Top Bottom