• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hunger Games: Mockingjay "The Hanging Tree", The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hunger Games: Mockingjay "The Hanging Tree", The:

My wife and I watched this edit and thoroughly enjoyed it. The tagline for this edit, "The Epic Finale Hunger Games Fans Deserve", is 100% accurate. The Hunger Games took a page from Harry Potter and Twilight and split the final book into two movies because "there was just too much story to tell". What that obviously means is they wanted to milk the franchise. What Jerick does here is condense the story into a single 2 hour and 50 min. movie, making it a much more enjoyable and non-bloated finale. We didn't miss anything that was cut. Picture and audio quality are excellent, and I didn't spot any edits.

My only criticism of the film is I didn't care for the attack on the damn in the beginning. I wish it remained where it was and had the movie start as it did theatrically (minus the quote... that was a good call). Other then that I cannot recommend this edit enough.

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-hunger-games-mockingjay-the-hanging-tree/discussions/8908/

Back
Top Bottom