• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The (not-so) Official Birthday Thread

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, this is a day early, but I'm going to be out for the weekend. So before I leave, I'd like to wish boon a happy birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day friend :) :) :)

boon_bday.jpg

thank you, throw. I always wanted my own chimpanzee.

:D is this otmar hitzfeld on picture crying?

ok.....we have 23rd august in Poland right now.....so....

happy birthday boon!!!!!

happy bday boondog!

thank you, voodl. And yes, it is Otmar Hitzfeld :) You know them all.
Thanks, AvP. :)

Way to live another year, you old fart!

thanks a lot, Reave, Infodroid and Uncanny Antman. :) ...especially for the old fart part. ;-)

Today's my birthday... I was all excited because it coincided with Labor Day, so I had the day off of work...was going to spend the day at the beach, but instead I find myself dodging hurricanes all weekend. :???:

Pooh. :p

happy birthday ID!! Hope the hurricane isnt too bad. I'm glad I dont live in Florida anymore

Happy Birthday InfoDroid, not sure what Labour Day is as I'm from England, but I'm sure you'll make the most of it. :)

FatherMerrin said:
Happy Birthday InfoDroid, not sure what Labour Day is as I'm from England, but I'm sure you'll make the most of it. :)

lol, I live in the states, and I'm not even exactly sure what Labor Day is. :???: btw... I am working today.

FatherMerrin said:

Haha! Like Throw said, I'm not sure exactly what it is either.... All I know is that I have a day off...and people usually barbeque for some reason. Hmm...

And like Bruce Willis said in Pulp Fiction, "I'm an American. Our names don't mean shit." LOL! I guess the same can be said for our national holidays. ;) We tend to celebrate things for celebration's sake.

Happy Birthday ID! I am downloading your Last Crusade edit to celebrate this momentous occasion!

Back
Top Bottom