• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Godsmacked:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Godsmacked:

Hilarious edit. My wife and I didn't get to this in time for Easter which is fine since we don't believe in bunnies. At least I watched this on a Sunday for maximum damnation. We both laughed out loud many times. I preferred this to ssj's excellent Crouching Dragon - that one was hilarious in a really out there, "random" way. This one is coherent and humorously skewers religious dogma throughout. *Unrelated to edit* I will absolutely never watch the ubercheap DVD I picked up of 'Passion of the Christ' but HOLY BALLS THE REAL MOVIE WITH NO SUBTITLES IS INSANE.

Anyway, ssj doesn't just take cheap shots. He makes some damn good points throughout. But most importantly, it's funny. There are so many great lines that I can't wait to rewatch just to catch. We were often laughing really hard and not reading. Some of my favorites that I recall are Mel Goblin and Grimpson, Fig tree hater, the Jesus Christ Superstar references, "End psychic transmission," and my favorite thing in the whole movie (that my wife and I have been saying to each other constantly since yesterday: "queue - the - f$#@ - up." Great job!

P.S. Was that a version of the Crouching Dragon trailer music played over the end credits? That track was really catchy so it stood out to me.

http://ifdb.fanedit.org/godsmacked/discussions/8905/

Back
Top Bottom