If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Thanks
Star 
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to you guys for the new site. It's already working fantastically well, with many improvements over the old site. This was a well-planned, well executed changeover. Good job to all the mods and everyone else involved! There was obviously some serious man-hours put in for a LOOOOONG time to get the site this good so quickly.
Q2 has got to get a special mention - you're a genius.
Applause to all of you! And a group hug! :-)
(04-11-2016, 02:46 AM)dangermouse Wrote: I just want to say a big THANK YOU to you guys for the new site. It's already working fantastically well, with many improvements over the old site. This was a well-planned, well executed changeover. Good job to all the mods and everyone else involved! There was obviously some serious man-hours put in for a LOOOOONG time to get the site this good so quickly.
Q2 has got to get a special mention - you're a genius.
Applause to all of you! And a group hug! :-)

Throwgncpr and Q2 engineered most of the design and functionality of the site, executing many ideas that Throwgncpr and I had festering in our heads. It is a testament to Q2's dedication and Throwgncpr's intensity and patience that we are at this point, and still alive.
You're an adult. Just cope.
^ ThrowgnCpr - applause! Thanks for all your efforts! :-)
I second that motion. Q2 and Throw have done an exceptional job here. Big thanks to the FE staff!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
thank you, Q2, throw, reave. the new digs are fucking, fucking noss!
awww, thanks guys!  Seriously though, this was a big team effort and everything the staff did--big and small--went a long way to get where we are now.
Thank you for saying so. Happy that people are enjoying the new design. It's been a stressful week, but many of the bugs have been squashed. Thanks to some volunteers we should have IFDB links fixed by the end of the week. Credit will be given when it's done. Smile
the "Mark all threads read" button.    thank you.  thank you for that.  like, actually, for real.  good button.
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
(05-02-2016, 05:15 AM)baileym43 Wrote: the "Mark all threads read" button.    thank you.  thank you for that.  like, actually, for real.  good button.

That button fixed most of my issues with unread posts when the new design went live. Very useful.
Thank you!