If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

the lost reviews and comments are found
(04-08-2016, 10:21 AM)TVs Frink Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:55 AM)reave Wrote: at my core I'm a preservationist.

I thought your core was a procrastinatorist?

Jeez, pot-shots from ex AND current staff?
Gracious, my bones are aching. Storm's coming on.
Well, if nothing was left out without reason, then I am clearly in the wrong community. It looks like the example review I posted has obviously made a major impression on you, Q2. I am also not 100% sure this was not written by a sock account. But I do find the entire post a little offensive. It's not a big deal and I will not make it one. What is lost stays lost.
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.
(04-08-2016, 12:17 PM)reave Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 10:21 AM)TVs Frink Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:55 AM)reave Wrote: at my core I'm a preservationist.

I thought your core was a procrastinatorist?

Jeez, pot-shots from ex AND current staff?

I thought that's why you hired me.
(04-08-2016, 12:22 PM)boon23 Wrote: Well, if nothing was left out without reason, then I am clearly in the wrong community. It looks like the example review I posted has obviously made a major impression on you, Q2. I am also not 100% sure this was not written by a sock account. But I do find the entire post a little offensive. It's not a big deal and I will not make it one. What is lost stays lost.

I'm not trying to start an argument with you boon. Please go back and re-read what I wrote. I said "[size=small]I'm not 100% sure" and "[/size]It's been six years, so I could be wrong." There's no need to get defensive.
I am not 100% sure you are not a cat. Please re-read what I wrote, I could be wrong. Smile

[size=x-small](edited to be less offensive and more to the point of being understood. No harm intended, I am sorry, Q2)[/size]
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.
Just in case anyone was wondering, private messaging is functional on the new forum.
[Image: 1262767d1378886743-seeking-help-guys-hon...n-soda.gif]
(04-08-2016, 12:39 PM)boon23 Wrote: I am not 100% sure you are not a bad person. Please re-read what I wrote, I could be wrong. Smile

If you're having a bad day, take it somewhere else.
(04-08-2016, 12:42 PM)reave Wrote: Just in case anyone was wondering, private messaging is functional on the new forum.

reave,

Thanks for pointing that out.  I think it gets lost in the shuffle sometimes.

I just wanted to add that when I take pot-shots at you, I mean them for reals.  No kidding around.  I didn't want to say it in public, but I think you're an absolutely terrible person.

Please keep this between us.  Thanks.

~Frink
(04-08-2016, 12:45 PM)TVs Frink Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 12:42 PM)reave Wrote: Just in case anyone was wondering, private messaging is functional on the new forum.

reave,

Thanks for pointing that out.  I think it gets lost in the shuffle sometimes.

I just wanted to add that when I take pot-shots at you, I mean them for reals.  No kidding around.  I didn't want to say it in public, but I think you're an absolutely terrible person.

Please keep this between us.  Thanks.

~Frink

Mum's the word.