If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

How to Add IFDB Metadata to Your Plex Media Server
How to Add IFDB Metadata to Your Plex Media Server

If you have Plex installed on your computer, you can have your fanedits populated with the metadata provided by IFDB thanks to member Tomfin46. The installation should take less than five minutes. This tutorial assumes you already have Plex installed and a basic understanding of how it works. Requirements Plex Media Server IFDB.bundle 1.) Download the IFDB.bundle from…

http://www.fanedit.org/how-to-add-fanedi...ia-server/
I think the IFDB/Plex plugin might be broken. It's not pulling up results for anything right now.
Ive been having some trouble with it too, most of the time it pulls everything but the poster, but for a handful of edits it cant match at all even if I copy and paste the exact name
I just added several edits this weekend and they all worked fine. I have, however, had the issue greenturnedblue mentioned. Some edits won't seem to recognize no matter what. I just copy-pasted from the IFDB page and move on in those cases.