If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Discussion: The new Digital-Fanedit
Commence discussion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is my signature or the admin account
ALL HAIL DFE!!!!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE FENAZIS!!!!!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I'm guessing I get to keep my job because they liked one of my edits. Not sure if want... Undecided
Why did we move?
which way to the restroom?

whoa. . . check out the subterranean tunnels. (redundant term, i know.)
(04-01-2016, 11:57 AM)asterixsmeagol Wrote: Why did we move?

Did you read the front-page article? It explains everything. http://digital-fanedit.com/welcome-to-digital-fanedit/
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
the art of the diaper change.
we iz all scientists now. Big Grin

and all your analog fanedits are belong to MCP.
This all sounded lke a big April fools considering that its April 1st and was done before 12pm but maybe not? Confused? 
PS yes I have read the whole front page and still dont quite get it!
(04-01-2016, 01:25 PM)lotrjjw Wrote: This all sounded lke a big April fools considering that its April 1st and was done before 12pm but maybe not? Confused? 
PS yes I have read the whole front page and still dont quite get it!

You probably don't know the history. digital-fanedits.com was another fanedit site that was created out of spite. The Admin over there hated originaltrilogy.com and fanedit.org and made his own little playhouse. He was openly hostile about us on his site. For example, if you tried to go to DFE through a hotlink from fanedit.org you ended up with an error message that said something like "FE Nazis not allowed" or some such wording. 

Sometime last year he shut down his site and walked away quietly into the night...

UNTIL NOW. Now he is our new overlord and YOU WILL KNEEL DOWN TO HIM.
A quick question to the new staff; Can I still drink fluids to stay alive? Should I post more posts or less posts? Can I still go tabogganing in the summer? What is the prefect universal reply to any forum post if I don't know what to say? Will there be field trips?
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)