• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Corman Fantastic Four cover anyone?

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Like the subject says...anyone got one?

I just acquired this in a trade but haven't had a chance to watch it because I'm in the middle of moving to a new apartment. I thought I saw a cover or two around here once but I can't find it now.

How about this:

ffcorman.jpg

Still in the embryonic stage.

I'll take whatever's available right now. Post again when it's finished.

Ziz said:
I'll take whatever's available right now.

Wow...that's a pretty strong endorsement! :)

I will post it when I get done...

nice cover jokersmailbag...but the dvd logo its side ways on the spine.

yeah, most artwork (at least for USA releases) have the DVD logo vertical opposed to the sideways orientation with the text. not a big deal. I do have some DVDs with it sideways, but I think it looks better how you've changed it. cool cover :)

Thanks! These will work.

Cool cover. Given the awfulness of the movie itself though I think the back cover should read...
Part muscle.
Part elastic.
Part fire.
Part invisible.
Complete sh*t!

Could we get that as an alternate cover? :lol:

That's so funny...I was thinking of putting:

part elastic
part muscle
part invisible
part fire
100% cheese!

As someone commented on youtube:

This came out in 1994? Looks more like 1984...

I'm not surprised Avi Arad ordered the negatives burned (supposedly.)

Just saw this thread. Wasn't there a cover scan on the DVD-Rom portion of the disc Ziz? I seem to recall there being one but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I found that one after I started the thread, but I still like having alternate choices. Still can't decide on disc art yet though, probably because I can't swap it out if I change my mind.

Re-uploaded.

Back
Top Bottom