If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Woes
You may have experienced some downtime with the site today. We're aware of it and are working to correct the problem. Thank you for your patience.
Q2, thanks to you and the rest of the team for keeping fanedit.org going.

for those who appreciate what this site does and can spare a few shekels, please don't forget the donate button on the home page.
ssj Wrote:for those who appreciate what this site does and can spare a few shekels, please don't forget the donate button on the home page.

Thanks for this, ssj. Really, there is no better time than now, and we greatly appreciate the help in keeping the site alive. All of our donors are awesome!
ssj Wrote:Q2, thanks to you and the rest of the team for keeping fanedit.org going.

for those who appreciate what this site does and can spare a few shekels, please don't forget the donate button on the home page.

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:Thanks for this, ssj. Really, there is no better time than now, and we greatly appreciate the help in keeping the site alive. All of our donors are awesome!

+2

Er, +1 x 2.

ER, I MATH NOT GOOD SO I DUNNO
I think I figured out where the problem was and have sorted it out. We shouldn't have any more issues for the time being.