• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Abducted - A Hostel fan edit

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Working on this one from today
I must say the first two hostels where great, there is also a third one but i can't remember how that was
because i see hundreds of horror movies in a year.
But this edit is about the first two and it's perfect to cut this into one

The music is from Goblin but i use that as background and not that this music is always present in "front"
so that we hear a whole Goblin concert in the whole edit because that is not gonna work for me

Some music from:

Phenomena
Profondo Rosso
Sleepless
Susperia
Tenebre

The cuts are coming up

Release: in March i guess

For now i made a cut of the two hostels around the 2 hours and 5 minutes
And i really think this is it
No more cuts after i spend 3 nightshifts on this

When i look at the workprint it all seems to go very fast in this edit
I made a lot of cuts in dialogue, the presentation of some characters is cut to a minimum

The openingscene is in Amsterdam, well that is bullshit, i am born and raised in Amsterdam and no way that this scene is done in Amsterdam
But that is not important, that scene is trimmed, the only scene i kept was the red light district
Like i said, it's all very fast in this edit so poor Oli his severed head is on the table in about 15 minutes

Each Hostel cut in about one hour, like the double features.
There are cuts in the scenes of the two russian bitches, so that dancing, fucking is all cut together.

In Hostel 2 i cut a lot of the scenes of the two americans who wanna i have a good time in torturing people
They already there and all the bullshit before that trips, talking is all cut
The russian woman in 2 is introduced later so the 3 woman met her on the train because the drawing scene is cut

They all go for a nice vacation so i cut it all in that way

The work on the editing was fun, i must work on the music and credits but to cut this in a fast action horroredit in think i succeeded in this

The music of Goblin is mostly by the torture scenes and i use a Susperia track by the great wonderful scene of the girl who is hanging upside down

Great great work of the KNB group

Well, next week i work on the music and credits and then this edit goes on ice for releasing in March

When it's done i put it in the next update

This edit is finished

Last night i put the music in place where it belongs and that's it
I used like i said some scores of Goblin

Tracks are from Susperia, Tenebrae, Sleepless and Phenomena

Don't expect that the music is in front that is only by the torture scenes
Mostly the rest is background

Tracks used in this edit:

The Wind (Phenomena)

Piano solo (Phenomena)

Killer on the train (Sleepless)

Phenomena (Alt Version)

Flasing (Tenebrae)

Sighs (Susperia)

Sleepwalking (Phenomena)

Associated Death (Sleepless)

Witch (Susperia) is used by the slaughter scene of poor Heather Mattarazzo

The Pig (Sleepless)

Tiraseggno (Zombie) by end credits

This cut is released by the end of march

Nice, looking forward to seeing this. I wasn't that impressed with the second film back in the day, so hopefully this changes my mind.

maniac said:
Working on this one from today
I must say the first two hostels where great, there is also a third one but i can't remember how that was
because i see hundreds of horror movies in a year.
But this edit is about the first two and it's perfect to cut this into one

The music is from Goblin but i use that as background and not that this music is always present in "front"
so that we hear a whole Goblin concert in the whole edit because that is not gonna work for me

Some music from:

Phenomena
Profondo Rosso
Sleepless
Susperia
Tenebre

The cuts are coming up

Release: in March i guess

Im interested in this, sounds great

Back
Top Bottom