• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
HP_Q2_Bluray_Cover_Printable.jpg

About:
For seven years Harry Potter has been pursued by Lord Voldemort. Unable to hide any longer, Harry goes in search of the Horcruxes--powerful objects that contain portions of Voldemort's soul. Only by destroying them can Harry stop the one responsible for his parents' deaths.

Intention: To combine both Deathly Hallows films into a single one.

Original Run Time: 276 minutes

Fanedit Run Time: 190 minutes

Cuts: Too many to mention. The big changes include: Hermoine erasing her parents memory, the romance between Ron and Hermoine, Harry's wand being broken, and the epilogue. Basically, any story elements that seemed to pad the story was cut.

Special Thanks To: Addiesin (notes and cover art), DSM2337 (notes), and Smithers (notes)

Availability:
​ BD25, 1080p MKV, DVD

Congratulations, Q2 :clap2: When will it be available for download? I'm very interested in seeing this :)

This week, hopefully.

Woo! I can't wait to see this. :)

[MENTION=20849]thecuddlyninja[/MENTION] pointed out in his review there is one bad audio cut in the film. I will be replacing the BD25, MKV, and DVD5 versions soon, but I will also provide a corrected AC3 file with instructions on how to fix your current version for those who have downloaded or almost downloaded the current version. I figured a download of a 1GB file is better than downloading everything in full again.

PM me for further details.

So the sad news is my hope of easily correcting the BR and DVD version is not so easy after all. (The MKV file is simple to fix.) So the only thing I can do is rebuild the BR25 and DVD5 versions. My apologies to anyone who downloaded either. I'll get them up by the end of the weekend.

The new DLC have been submitted to info. You can tell the new DLC because of the "101" in the file name.

Am I missing something? I don't see the updated DLC and the one I did grab says all files are offline.

asterixsmeagol said:
Am I missing something? I don't see the updated DLC and the one I did grab says all files are offline.

PM sent.

asterixsmeagol said:

Please read the rules, thanks.

Just watched this last night and I enjoyed it overall. Wasn't sure how it'd be with huge chunks gone, but it didn't detract from it. Great work, Q2. :)

I really really enjoyed this it made the last film in the series truly epic in a way neither part could on its own. I love the way you edited from when Harry comes out of Snapes memories to when it's revealed he isn't actually dead in front of everyone it's fantastic.

I'd really love to watch this, it sounds fantastic.  Does anyone have a link to either stream or download it?

callak said:
I'd really love to watch this, it sounds fantastic.  Does anyone have a link to either stream or download it?

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Back
Top Bottom