• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SoboFilms' Drawings/Paintings

SoboFilms

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I've decided to make a new thread showing some of the artwork I've done, ranging from simple sketches or drawings to paintings and portraits. I've wanted to make this thread for awhile now, in the event that someone perhaps wants some custom artwork for a fanedit but can't find an image online that exactly fits what they want or maybe just want some artwork to display. However, just something for people to keep in mind is that I may not always be able to accept requests (if anyone has any) because of life/personal related things.

Anyways, with the exposition out of the way :-D here is some examples of my stuff in varying mediums:
Hogwarts%20Edit_zpsdoqdyosj.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

The%20Joker%20NEW_zpshwz2z87m.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Bioshock%20NEW_zpsciabafob.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Sherlock_zpsjffhtwqe.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Link%20MM%20Edit_zpsvh25wqhu.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Rey%20-%20Star%20Wars%20NEW_zpshwy947i1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

If anyone wants to see an example of some medium (charcoal, color pencil, acrylics etc.) I didn't show here don't hesitate to ask.

Awesome! I especially like the Joker drawing.

Rogue-theX said:
Awesome! I especially like the Joker drawing.

Thanks :) I'm actually quite pleased with The Joker drawing, as I think I managed to get his skin to look pretty realistic and have a lot of detail.

Wow these are really good. Your portraits are GREAT!

No, thank YOU for sharing. Really good work. I'm no artist, but I've heard that portraits are some of the hardest to get right - and yours look really good. :)

dangermouse said:
No, thank YOU for sharing. Really good work. I'm no artist, but I've heard that portraits are some of the hardest to get right - and yours look really good. :)

Wow I'm flattered that you think they're that good :) I certainly put a lot of hard work into them and it's nice that someone thinks that they're really that good, thanks :-D

Here's a time-lapse painting video I did a few weeks back for the portrait of Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I might post some of the other time-lapse videos I've done if anyone's interested.

Time-lapse vid: very noss. You haz talent.

Here's a portrait of Deadpool I just finished today, I'll probably upload the time-lapse video today if I have time.

Deadpool%20Edit_zpsiq61p3m7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

That's probably the best you've posted so far. Keep up the great work!

Here's the time-lapse video of the Deadpool portrait, it doesn't show as much shading and detailing as the Rey video, but it's good enough.

Back
Top Bottom