• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars The Clone Wars Blue-Ray Copies Help!

Dizn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First i'm gonna point out that i'm new here and english is second language to me.
Hopefully this post is appropriate for this sub-forum.
Anyway back to the point for this thread could you guys recommend how should i go about buying Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Show. I'm going for the BR release and would like to know if i should buy the complete seasons separate or the complete 1-5 season bundle. The movie and the last season is separate so no need to recommend anything for them. I want to point out that i haven't seen the show at all and would like to receive the best possible experience possible. Will the Box set include all the extras and does it offer anything new?

I bought the boxset with seasons 1-5 from Amazon.co.uk - it was cheaper than the US version, and it is region free. I can't remember what extras it has, but you can look that up in the reviews, but I'm happy with the set.

Edit: I can't see on Amazon's review page whether the extras are included. I'll check my set tonight and let you know. Price-wise, it was worth it for me.

Side note:
Be sure that the aspect ratio is 2.35:1
I know that there are a lot of DVD versions with 16:9 (zoomed) picture and it's not the proper way to watch anything Star Wars.
I think all the blurays are 2.35:1, but be cautious anyway.

Alright thanks guys i'll wait for your feedback Garp and then i'll decide.

Edit: Is the Collector's Box Set worth the extra money with that episode guide and art booklet ?

Edit 2: Garp could you check the aspect ratio aswell because the UK version is a lot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom