If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Of Oz the Wizard
TV's Frink Wrote:This video has 88 million views and counting.

Be it genuine adoration or slowing down for a car crash, many horrible things have an audience.
TV's Frink Wrote:This video has 88 million views and counting.

[Rebecca Black "Friday" video]

Half of them you, no doubt.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Adabisi Wrote:Be it genuine adoration or slowing down for a car crash, many horrible things have an audience.

My point exactly.

I watched a few minutes, I don't know why anyone would watch more than that.
Neglify Wrote:Half of them you, no doubt.

Please. Let's do a little math here. Roughly 4 minute video. 44,000,000 x 4 min = 176,000,000 minutes / 60 = 2,933,333 hours / 24 = 122,222 days / 365 = 335 years.

Oh shit, I'm just old enough for that to work.
TV's Frink Wrote:Please. Let's do a little math here. Roughly 4 minute video. 44,000,000 x 4 min = 176,000,000 minutes / 60 = 2,933,333 hours / 24 = 122,222 days / 365 = 335 years.

You're not factoring in the 100 computers you have running simultaneously, with each watching it on repeat.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I don't watch Friday on my PC, dummy.
TV's Frink Wrote:I don't watch Friday on my PC, dummy.

I LOL'd pretty hard at this.
addiesin Wrote:My apologies if I offended you

Not at all. I was just pointing out that the interview answered most of your issues.

TV's Frink Wrote:My point exactly.

I watched a few minutes, I don't know why anyone would watch more than that.

Yes. Mine too. Like it or not, there's an audience for this, even it it's made up of people like yourself (and me) who just watch a couple of minutes of it.
I've gotten to the Cs so far. I downloaded the edit and will watch it in full sometime.
Completed: Carly's Story, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: The Locus of Victory and Defeat - Extended Edition, Teen Wolf - Pamelicious Edition, Office Space - Work Edition, Mary Jane, Captain N: The Game Master - Movie Edition, Transformers: Darkest Hour, Silk Spectre
In the Works: Sailor Moon Infinity (season 3 edit)
On Hold Indefinitely: Highlander: Endgame - The Immortal Edition
Check out my original fiction!
I suppose phase 2 would be to edit Dark Side of the Moon in alphabetical order to overlay.
I know I've made some very poor decisions recently.