• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Lone Wolf - A Wolf Creek fan edit

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lone Wolf

The first one of 2016.

A edit of Wolf Creek 1 & 2

These movies where great in every way.
I combined these two in one cut of approx 115 - 120 minutes
Great horror and the second part was for me the best

Cuts are coming up, release somewhere in February

A good year to everyone, let the edits roll!

Oh, I thought for a short glorious moment somebody was doing a 'Lone Wolf' fanedit :sad:...

Lone%20Wolf%20and%20Cub%202.jpg

Still good luck with the project anyway! ;-)

TM2YC said:
Oh, I thought for a short glorious moment somebody was doing a 'Lone Wolf' fanedit :sad:...

Lone%20Wolf%20and%20Cub%202.jpg

Still good luck with the project anyway! ;-)

Give me enough time, I will make a fanedit of Lone Wolf and Cub. It's amazing.

This edit runs well in the process
I cut 45 minutes of the first WC what i keep is around 55 minutes
The opening in this cut is from WC2 and somehow it reminds me of The Hitcher from Robert Harmon in 1986
So i know now for sure that i use the music of Mark Isham from that movie

A real pleasure to work on also of the fact that i like that character of Mick Taylor so much

The most important cuts are coming up

The editing in this cut is done
I made a cut around the 118 minutes of both films

The most important cuts are:

Like always some cuts in dialogue in both films
The opening is from WC2 the scene with the police officers is trimmed
From that we go to WC1 i cut the first 45 minutes of that movie because in that nothing happens
A lot of mumbo jumbo that i dont need so WC1 begins with some opening shots and then we are pretty soon
in the territorium of Mick Taylor
I had a big problem with the fact that the guy in the first WC escapes, that is not gonna happen in this cut
He is tied up to the wall and when he looks around he see a lot of victims so he knows that the same thing is gonna happen to him
The escape was also wrong in the original because the guy could easily identify him, he know what he looks like and where he is operating
Strange enough in the second part is the same kind of ending so i cut it in a alternative ending
Taylor is a predator, when you met him you are finished

In WC2 the chase scenes are trimmed
When the guy meets the old people Taylor is screaming that he must come out
In the original he stands in front of the house but in this cut he is already inside

Last shot is in the house of Taylor, i cut some dialogue between him and the guy

A lot of trims in the two films
Music overdub from Mark Isham of The Hitcher (1986)

At the moment i work on the music, i deliver this cut in the beginning of February

This edit is finished
The music of M.Isham works great in this cut and the whole process was going well
In 2 weeks there is the release of this and do you want to see it sooner well, you know what to do i guess

Back
Top Bottom