• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Man of Steel Trailer (Guardians of the Galaxy Style)

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Many people have made a lot of mashups of these two movies, but no one has ever combined MOS and GOTG, so I decided this was my chance xD. What do you guys think?

That's cool! I dig it. There were two noticeable jump cuts during the bar scene, but otherwise flawless.

Those jumpcuts were actually made on purpose xD. But thank You very much. I worked on this all weekend.

samspider3 said:
Those jumpcuts were actually made on purpose xD. But thank You very much. I worked on this all weekend.

No problem. It's really fun. The jump cuts did seem purposeful but I don't think I understand why. What was the reasoning?

It was actually because The shots had too long pauses between characters lines. I needed to cut them to fit timing.

samspider3 said:
It was actually because The shots had too long pauses between characters lines. I needed to cut them to fit timing.

I gotcha. Maybe if one of the shots was zoomed in a bit it would look like a natural cut rather than a jump. Just an idea.

Thanks for the suggestion but I will leave it like this. I'm happy with the final result xD. Hope everyone here can have some laughs.

that was kinda cool, gives Supes' look on his face a different feel with that song playing.
does this all have to center on Guardians songs? could the first part of the trailer be some other song, something kinda mellow or something. i played Bowie's "Space Oddity" (because i liked the spaceman parallel) and liked the feel.
just my two pennies.

Back
Top Bottom