• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

WLDN Radio London?

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Calling all UK residents!

Have any of you ever heard of WLDN Radio London? Somebody from there has tried to contact me about my band's music twice now. Wondering if it's legitimate and/or popular at all? What kind of music they usually play if you're familiar, please let me know your thoughts.

Never heard of them.

Website is a bit noddy, looks like an internet only radio station (otherwise they would have stated the FM frequency).

A guy/girl in his/her bedroom is my guess, but that doesn't mean he/she has no listeners.

Just my perspective though, the underground radio scene is not exactly where I lay my hat these days.

I had come to similar conclusions from their website, and the lack of any real information on a Google search worries me but I thought there was a chance that since I'm in the US, I just can't see anything I'd consider relevant because Google searches try to be more localized now. I didn't want to make broad assumptions about it, at least not without information. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom